Financial District New YorkA pulsing epicenter of financial institutions and transactions, the gleaming neighborhood occupies the southern tip of Manhattan. Home to numerous skyscrapers and banks including the Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve, the Financial District also offers plenty of tourist attractions including Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Woolworth Building, as well as the iconic 9/11 Memorial and Freedom Tower.
Events -Walking tours, Museum events, Stock trading
- Visit Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial
- Tour the gold vaults of the Federal Reserve
- Have dinner at South Street Seaport
- Take your picture with the famous bull statue
- Join in a ticker-tape parade!